Pain is a common human experience. It can be caused by various factors like injury, illness, or surgery. But for some people, these options may not suffice. If you’re one of those people who suffer from chronic pain and are looking for alternative treatment options, you might have heard about Sanexas Treatment.
- Sanexas Treatment is an FDA-cleared non-invasive technology that uses electric stimulation to treat chronic pain. This therapy targets the root cause of the pain instead of just masking it with medication.
- Sanexas treatment uses high-frequency signals that are delivered through electrodes placed on the skin near the affected area. These signals stimulate the body’s natural healing process by increasing blood flow and reducing inflammation in the affected area.
- Sanexas treatments typically last between 30-45 minutes per session and require several sessions to achieve optimal results.
Other Pain Management Options
- Medication: Prescription drugs like opioids are used to manage severe pain but come with risks such as addiction and overdose.
- Physical Therapy: Physical therapy involves exercises designed to improve mobility and strength while reducing pain levels without drugs or invasive procedures.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture involves inserting thin needles into specific points in your body to stimulate nerve endings that release endorphins which reduce pain levels naturally.
- Chiropractic Care: Chiropractors use manual manipulation techniques to realign joints that may be causing discomfort and relieve pressure on nerves that cause chronic back or neck pains.
- Massage Therapy: Massage therapy helps relax muscles and increase blood flow in painful areas promoting healing while helping alleviate discomfort temporarily.
Which Option Is Right for You? When it comes down to choosing between Sanexas Treatment vs other forms of treatment options listed above there is no one-size-fits-all approach since every patient has different symptoms or conditions, they face due to their unique body type among other things. However, it’s important to weigh all options carefully before making any decisions regarding your healthcare needs:
- Consider how long you’ve been experiencing chronic pains.
- Your medical history including allergies.
- Whether there are underlying conditions contributing to your painful experiences.
- Your lifestyle habits also play a big role, if you lead an active life then certain therapies may suit your needs better than others.
- Cost consideration insurance plans cover certain treatments more comprehensively than others so researching beforehand could save money later down the line.